Wednesday, August 24, 2011

my life is.

Excuse my camping hair. Baby boy and I!

camping with family
rooting for the giants
growing a tummy
watching people get hitched
refinishing some furniture
hunting for an apartment
planning for baby
working
feeling and now SEEing baby boy kick!
playing with friends
saying goodbye to Tara (She's off to University of Washington!)
rooting for Phil who just finished up his internships and headed back for year two of law school
and of course... waking up to snack:)

7 comments:

Miss Mary said...

You look so beautiful! So excited for you and all the awesome things you have going on! :)

Dani and Paul said...

You look so good. I can't believe your sister s going to college. Crazy. Tell her if she needs anything I am right there

Randi said...

I was looking at pictures last night from Vegas when we were buying Megan maternity clothes and we all tried on the belly, and now yours is real!

Meg and Ryan said...

AH, you are SOOO cute:-) Enjoy seeing your little man kick, you'll miss it!!!

Brigitta said...

Yay for the boy!!!! You know how I love little boy babies.....congrats...you look adorable...

Brigitta said...

ps. I couldn't eat dairy either with the boys...whats up with that, but no worries it comes back alright after you give birth. Also need more info on the glam camping, when I clicked on link not sure it when correct sight....

miss aubrey said...

Brigitta! Seriously it's horribly I just eat ice-cream and live with the outcome. Yay for baby boys!! I hope mine is as cute as yours are! The website is costanoa.com