Sunday, February 6, 2011

request it.

Imagine that these are real cupcakes, not picture-cupcakes. They are sitting in front of you glistening with all of their sugary decadence. You can smell the cream cheese frosting, the fresh raspberry folded into the batter, the caramel injected into the center of a soft chocolate cake.

Now pretend that I'll let you eat one of those cakes if you give me a blog-prompt.
Sounds like a good trade huh?
{Is that blog-bribery??!}

Now GIMME some prompts.
I welcome any themes, topics, or questions.

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Randi said...

YES! I request a series on Aubrey's Favorite Things that can have subcategories such as hair/make up products, clothing, books, food, etc. Mainly if you could guide me through jcrew and anthro and tell me what to buy that would be great. I love hearing what other people's favorite products are.

I'll ask for more as I think of it.

Brynn Snyder said...

i think it would be cool, if you did before and after's on the furniture you refinish.. if you still do that.

ashley said...

I love both of the ideas above! What about funny bits about life with the in-laws?

Miss Mary said...

These are all great ideas! I love posts about random things, like weird quirks, or how you would spend your perfect day. Randi's idea is great--I love posts about favorites. Also, I love reading about what someone is cooking and making these days. Excited to read all your new posts!

Terri OConnor said...

Girl, you can write anything and yo Mamma will read it.


Signed YO MAMMA