Friday, February 4, 2011

A Quarter Century PG.




Phil turned 25.
We went to the city.
I gave him present cash and took him to a surprise location; Nike Town.

He purchased the new Kobe's in black and yellow. They are flashy and covered in snakeskin material. He marveled over their lightness, which is apparently a highly sought after quality in b-ball shoes. 

We took a tour of PG's school.
We wandered around a street market.
We took a ferry to Sausilito. It was romantic and I fell in love with San Francisco just a little bit more. Is that even possible? 

The sunset was gasp-worthy.

In Sausilito, we celebrated at Poggio's. We filled our bellies to the brim, then took the ferry home with tired feet and happy drunk-on-good-food smiles.

Phil is a great man and a great husband. I hope we reach 100 together so I can see the grumpy, cane wielding "UP"-like character he has promised me he will become.

THE END. 






2 comments:

Dani and Paul said...

Happy late b-day Phil. By the way the picture of Phil, the background so pretty. It looks like a post card or something. That makes me miss home

umiey c@y@ng said...

happy birthday to Phil.. May God bless you two.. =))