1. I found this on a FB friendie's wall and as he put it, "After I watched this video I wanted to light this woman's hands on fire." so appropriately put.
2. What did Katie Couric ever do to deserve this interview?!
3. Hand models are real??? Zoolander has changed forever for me.
4. I will never again look at a nail polish ad without cringing.
buckle your seat belts and watch on brave bloggers...
9 comments:
Could you stroke your own hands any more in 3 minutes?
After it finished I thought yes, I would enjoy damaging them somehow. Fire, mallet, direct sunlight, sharp paper edge. Or get her drunk and passed out and do a full henna job. So many good ideas on how to make this woman cry.
BARF! Do you think she has any friends? Family? Pets?
This is hilarious. I went into the video thinking that this wouldn't be half as bad as it was, but...she is so conceited, I couldn't stand it! I love that she doesn't even open doors--who is this woman?? thanks for sharing!
this is not real. she is not a real person.
I can't believe this! Why does she have to hold her hands so weird all the time? I hate her dumb, healthy hands.
that was me, by the way, on my brother in law's blog. confusing.
you have got to be kidding me. "no cooking, no cleaning, no taking out the trash.. a million no's. i do a lot of cleaning on tv." what kind of person is she?
well... at least she gave the host A for effort.
oh. my. lame. It's an interview! Not a Palmolive commercial! I think someone should write on her with a sharpie while she sleeps....
Post a Comment