Wednesday, December 29, 2010

merry late-mas.



Christmas was too busy to include any bloggery, so please excuse me as I stretch the holiday cheer through past new years!

Chapter 1 of Christma-cheer: For your viewing pleasure, "the O'Connor Family gets netted." This was exhilarating. Nothing like being hoisted through a tree-netter by a nice and burly high school student.

WARNING: We say "oh my gosh" a little too much in this family.



5 comments:

Katie said...

baaaaahhahahahahahah I love your family

Miss Mary said...

haha, you guys are hilarious!

Randi said...

I was wondering about the process, this is so excellent.

Meg and Ryan said...

Ah hahahaa, this was hilarious!!

Kelli Warren said...

Wow I want to be in your family! I always knew your mom was crazy (love her!!) but I didn't know all of you were just as crazy! I'm so jealous! there is no way my dad would have put up with this, you dad is a trouper!