Monday, August 9, 2010

phil's first day.

Camille, Phil, Val.

See that kid in the middle with the socks-vans combo?

Yes, he is very adorable...

...and he just headed off on BART for his first day of law school at 
Golden Gate University.

(Actually, it's just orientation this week. But STILL! We're here! Law School!)

And the wife has vicarious first day jitters.

6 comments:

Randi said...

aaah i can't believe it's already here! hopefully no orientation saturday and we can go to santa cruz or the like?

i hope you got him a cool backpack. all the cool law students have 'em.

Terri OConnor said...

Yanking out a deck on Saturday, going to law school on Monday. What a man.

Nortorious said...

I took that picture. At the time Phil believed he didn't know how to smile. This is one of the few pictures of his near grins.
Yay for Philly all grown up.

My word verification was o peles. Like Oh, please.

Samantha, Dallin, Holden said...

YAY! I'm sure it will go wonderfully. :)

Samantha, Dallin, Holden said...

and to agree with randi, He needs a messenger bag. those are the coolest.

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

This is Randi's friend! Good luck in law school. I graduated this year from law school. The first year is the worst but it gets so much better every semester!

If you send me your email I have a couple charts that might really help!