Tuesday, August 10, 2010

parental units.

Dan+Terri
my parents were awesome... in fact they still are

How hip and cool is 


?!

{The premise: submit picture of your 
parents during their glory days.}

found via my most favorite wedding blog: Snippet&Ink.

Pretty please share with me what made your parents cool pre-parenthood!

5 comments:

Miss Mary said...

I love the pic of your parents! So fun and romantic!

My parents were cool because they wore the most sensational hippie clothes, while attending many, many concerts of all this great music that I am totally jealous that they got to see in person. Love it!

Samantha, Dallin, Holden said...

Awesome website :)
My parents were rad pre-parenthood because they used to take my dad's wrist rocket and shoot water balloons over the building next door onto people's heads who were swimming in the pool or sunbathing on the other side of the building. They had friends who lived overlooking the pool that would call and give them instructions. (a little more to the left) :)

Celia Fae said...

My parents were dancing machines. Have you ever seen them? They're good. Ask for a demo.

Phil, he's no slouch either.

Terri OConnor said...

Who are those two hotties! Oh yeah, the one on top is me. Thats what I used to look like. I forgot.

Nortorious said...

Love those white pants. My dad drove cool cars and my mom had two dates a night before they were parents and thus uncool.