Thursday, May 14, 2009

ollie ollie oxen free!


I haven't been hiding BUT I have been an incredibly busy bee.  Every minute I'm not working (and those are some small minutes) I've been, as a friend put it, "frolicking around the beautiful California landscape with family and friends." Summer is turning out to be jam packed and of course Phil is an incredible computer-distraction, Hence my bloglessness. Today I took a half day off... and crashed. I took a delicious 3 hour cat nap and feel like I could still crawl right back in my little bed and fall deep deep into dreamland. Aren't naps the best?

As for my adventures, here's a look back at the last few weeks. There have been plays, and dance shows, and warm summer hikes...birthdays, zoo trips, and too little sleep! Oh ya... and we're getting married in 44 days! The excitement cannot be expressed in words. Instead I do a lot of dancing when I think about it...PG rolls his eyes:)





6 comments:

Brittany said...

I just booked my flight to come to Danville the weekend of your wedding!! I'm excited for you guys...its so soon. I'm glad your having a wonderful summer.

LHR said...

i'm so glad i got a mini shout out in your blog post. a direct quote. nice :) i am stalking flights on expedia and all kinds of airline pages to get a good deal. i'm SOOO excited!! ahhh!!! :)

Sally said...

Wonderful, adorable Aubrey. I am so jealous that Paige and the greenbombs get to have you as a sister in law. You are so much fun to be with!

Paige said...

he should be the one dancing as he gets to marry YOU!

Meg and Ryan said...

I was beginning to think you were sucked into wedding planning black hole of never return, i'm glad you came up for air:-) Love your cute pics and i can't wait to see you soon!!!

RedVelvetDiva said...

Love that second pic of the two of you with the sun...Magical!:)