
It's spring (almost summer weee!)
and I've been thinking about color...
Chubby blushing flowers
Fresh red sunburns
Juicy peaches
Green blades of grass
Waxy purple cherries
Huge blue skies
electric white hot stars
and all of this for our eyes' enjoyment
free
of
charge.
Aren't we a lucky bunch?
4 comments:
I blogged tonight. Check it out if too embarrassing I'll take it down. Love you!
I see none of the things you listed in the painting.
And yes we are a lucky bunch :)
Miss Aubrey! It's so good to hear from you and I am so excited for you and Phil to finally be married! I meant to give you a personalized email asking for all of your fabulous Bay Area tips! You and Dan really would have much to talk about by way of music, wish you could have met! You'll just have to visit NY... :) Speaking of which, I'm living in dorms in Queens until August 1 and might be needing to sublet that month. Let me know if your friend would need that. My email (or facebook is fine as well) is hanso106@mail.chapman.edu but no rushes until after YOUR special day is over!
So very glad to hear you and Phil are both doing well. We'll have to get together very soon!
Much love :)
I love this post.
And I love summer.
Last night we had thunderstorms (read monsoon strength lightning and rain) in Astoria. I was in love with the sky and the god who made it :)
And I love you.
Post a Comment