I am appalled to see that my last post was in October. You see I have become addicted to this thing called instagram. It is the lazy man's social media. It's for some reason crazy entertaining to see everyones scenic view of their hometown at Christmastime, or what nail polish they are wearing, or their desserts, or their hipster-middle-part-trendy-handmade-wooden-toy-mid-century-awesome-diy-red-lipstick-life-in-rise-filter that makes me want to go shopping and fully commit to my middle part. That being said I miss my blog. I miss having a more detailed, less grainy, record of our goings on. So here's to a new year full of bloggery. That is one of my resolutions you know.
And now... out with the old! A look back at our last few months in 2012!

1 comment:
I LOVE this picture of you in costume. I support you blogging more for those of us who don't get to see you on a regular basis.
Post a Comment