Monday, May 7, 2012

hand wash only.





Oh you have a dishwasher? We do not. The funny thing is I don't really mind. Of course when you have a party of nine over for dinner and dessert... your house may end up like this.  I now understand what "dish pan hands" really means.

P.S. The cheeks says hello.

3 comments:

Rachel U said...

wow you are amazing!!!! i would die haha. go you!

Randi said...

Those dishes are giving me anxiety. I didn't have a dishwasher in Hawaii but it's so different when you have a husband and baby! How do you get his bottles clean, do you have to boil them? At leas once a week Chad talks about moving to Walnut Creek and buying a duplex with you guys and living next door and in that case, we will get one with 2 dishwashers each.

miss aubrey said...

I love chads idea! That is an excellent question about the bottles. We either boil them or use these sterilizer bags. You wash the bottles, put them in the bag, add water, and then microwave them. Basically it's just boiling them another way but it's a little more convenient.