Sunday, December 4, 2011

happy birthday teddy.


Sweet Teddy at 1 week old.

Theodore Maxwell Greenan
born Sunday November 27, 2011
6 lbs. 4 oz.

Happy one week birthday to our Teddy bear!

He is our treasure. He is the most marvelous blessing. We didn't know our hearts could hold this much love. More on the birth, the name, and the tender babe to come. I'm off to adore, feed, burp, and marvel at every miniature piece of him.

16 comments:

Randi said...

So tiny! Omg you guys he already looks mischievous. Any son of Phil's- man this world better watch out.

Miss Mary said...

He is so beautiful! Big congrats to you guys! So happy for you :)

Brynn Snyder said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and he is so adorable!

Little Lisa said...

Aubrey, congratulations!! He is so precious. I am so happy for you!!! You're doing it!!!

Katie said...

Ahhhhh congrats!!! He is sooooo cute!!

Kim Blatter said...

Congrats Aubrey and Phil! Awww, Teddy bear? Such a cute nick name and he couldn't be more adorable! I bet you two are the greatest parents! Best wishes!

Rachel U said...

yes! i LOVE that name, teddy. so so perfect for you guys. congrats!!

kyliemaclennan@gmail.com said...

absolutely adorable.. which should be expected considering who his parents are :)

Unknown said...

We love him already! What a cutie. That's one LUCKY child to get to be with such great parents!

jennica said...

Aubrey! He is so beautiful! And I love the nickname Teddy! I can't wait to meet him! I miss you guys already! Hopefully we will get to Danville soon! Love you!

Kimber said...

he is so precious! congrats, so happy for you two!

Chelsea Robinson said...

waaaaaaaaa he is absolutely perfect!! i want to come love on his cheeks!! love the name and love you guys!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful.

Jen Lynn said...

Yay! I've been waiting for news of this baby! So glad he's here. Congrats you guys!!

Jill T said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little face! I hope you are getting some sort of sleep by now. 1 month today! How fun!
love,
jill tobler

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Congratulations!!!!