
Photos pilfered from Lauren T's FB
Saturday July 9th my beautiful sister Courtney and my wonderful new brother PJ sealed the deal and got hitched at the Oakland Temple. The weather was a miraculous 85 degrees. The wedding party included some lovely ladies and gents who all (might I say it) looked fantastic in yellow and blue. The brides wildflower bouquet complimented her to die for ruffled dress and long blond tresses perfectly. She was a picture of loveliness.


A ring ceremony and reception followed at the One Room Schoolhouse (circa 1890somethin') on Finley Road. A schoolbus shuttled guests to the location that was full of rustic charm from the flowers to the hand-sewn pennant flags. Picnic fare, sweet desserts, and a night full of dancing made for an enchanting summer evening. Family, friends, and loved ones worked, crafted, and contributed to make the day special for the bride and groom. We are so grateful for every pair of hands that played a part in making the wedding what it was. C and PJ road off into the dusk on a yellow bicycle built for two. How fitting!
It was a fairy tale day.
I love my sister and our new PJ. I couldn't be more proud of them and the decision they've made to start their own life and family together. They are both truly good to the core. What a perfect day it was to celebrate the two lovebirds!



3 comments:
I can't believe that your sister is married. That is so exciting. Tell her congrats/ The wedding looked and sounded so wonderful. I hope you are feeling good and can't wait to see pictures of her little bump.
what a beautiful post. everything looks perfect!
What a day!!!
Post a Comment