
Total heart melter.
Do you have a dream dog?Darla the white {miniature} english bulldog is ours. Yes, we have already named her.
She's the same breed as "meaty's" tiny counterpart on MTV's Fantasy Factory.
We love her bow legs and mushy face. Isn't it so mushy smooshy and delicious?!
We don't so much like that you have to clean her rolls... We are trying to reconcile that information.
Phil is very selective when it comes to dogs. Quite frankly he strongly dislikes many dogs. There are a few exceptions, not including my own Lollie O'C.
We pre-adore our future family member, but she is sure to come in a billion years post a few kids and post house with backyard... OH a house avec backyard. Le swoon!
{If we can't deal with the rolls perhaps we'll go frenchie!}
I feel his name is Peri.

2 comments:
I want the exact same dog and I beg Kelly daily to get me one. I WILL have a bulldog one day. Maybe when I get baby hungry again, I'll just get a puppy instead. :)
My dog is a Darla! It's the best doggie name there is. Also, my cousin has a bull dog named Barnaby who is hysterical! She lives in Sacramento and is very involved with bull dog rescue groups up there so definitely let me know if/when your Darla becomes a reality :)
Post a Comment