Monday, April 19, 2010

baby face.




Today was bittersweet. I said goodbye to these darling babies for the last time today. They cried, I cried, we hugged a lot. Aren't they beautiful? I said tata to the office too. So much change in one year! We've essentially enjoyed a sling-shot tour of Utah. Time flies. I haven't blogged about these honeys during my time here so I'll give you one for the road:

Cutting paper dolls with (I'll just call her sweet cheeks for privacy reasons. I bet you can guess which cutie that is!)

Sweet Cheeks says to me: These dolls are made of paper
AG: Yep that's right they are!
Sweet Cheeks: but we aren't made of paper, right?
AG: No we're not made of paper.
Sweet Cheeks: We're made of our Heavenly Father.

UH-dorable and scrumptious.

3 comments:

Randi said...

cute! but no sympathy because I'm too excited for you to come back!

Miss Courtney Lynn said...

so jealous u get to be home soon!!!

Samantha, Dallin, Holden said...

when are you guys taking off for Danville? and are you staying there all summer?